- Monday, 18 January, 2021 - Tuesday, 19 January, 2021
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Registration fees for virtual conference, 18-19 January 2021
- SPEVI members: Free attendance
- Teachers: Two-day attendance $60.00 AU/NZ; One-day attendance $40.00 AU/NZ
- Ancillary staff, parents, Pacific Island delegates, consumers, full time students: Two-day attendance $40.00 AU/NZ; One-day attendance $25.00 AU/NZ
Registered delegates will receive attendance certificates (including certificates for professional accreditation points if requested), and the presentation recordings for their days of attendance.
Fees for Recordings only (i.e., non-attendance at the conference)
For individual usage: $50.00 AU for two days of recordings; $25.00 AU for one day of recordings
For organisational usage (for 2 days of recordings): $200.00 AU for usage by up to 10 people; $300.00 AU for usage by 10 or more people
Exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities:
In recognition of the COVID-19 challenges experienced by the companies and agencies supporting vision impairment education, SPEVI is offering the following opportunities to exhibitors and sponsors:
- Level 1 - $50.00 AU: Digital flyer as part of the conference handout package + 1 full attendance registration
- Level 2 - $100.00 AU: Logo on conference website and in program, link to exhibitor’s website, and digital flyer as part of the conference handout package + 1 full attendance registration
- Level 3 - $500.00 AU: Includes sponsorship of a keynote speaker, logo on conference website and in program, link to exhibitor’s website, and digital flyer as part of the conference handout package + 1 full attendance registration
We are interested in exploring creative online opportunities for exhibitors, such as scheduling separate 1:1 sessions for exhibitors to chat with delegates during or after the conference. If you have any suggestions, please contact Trudy Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPEVI membership offer:
For new members who join between now and May 2021: SPEVI Inc. (Australia) is offering extended membership to 31st May 2023, that is, to include the next SPEVI biennial period of 31st May 2021 to 31st May 2023).
For current members (Australia): Please note that your membership continues until 31st May 2021 and includes the free conference registration offer.
SPEVI NZ's membership period is two years from June 2020. Any current SPEVI NZ members and members who join SPEVI NZ before 1 January 2021 will be able to take advantage of the free conference registration offer.
This event is being supported by the RIDBC Renwick Centre and you will need to register on their Short Courses website to be able to register (via the link below). Registering will ensure your banking details are secure and any refunds or changes can be made easily. Registering will not put you on a mailing list and you will not receive any further correspondence from the site after registration.
Please direct any queries to email@example.com
For registration and conference information, please visit https://www.speviconference.org.au/
Venue: Zoom Meeting
The meeting link will be sent prior to the meeting.
with payment by: