The 2016 Audiology Masterclass series contains a series of 6 online presentations. You will receive a copy of the presentation which you can access from YouTube as well as the transcript from each session. The presentations are accredited through Audiology Australia and are worth 1.5 CPD points each.
The topics covered are:
1. Relative Importance of Sound Deprivation and Length of Significant Deafness in predicting Cochlear
2. Newborn Hearing Diagnostics - Utilising all of Our Tools
3. Update on Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder
4. Electrophysiologic Assessment of the Dizzy Patient
5. Maximising the Use of Your Evoked Potential Equipment
6. Complex and Challenging Cases
These are convenient and accessible and can be accessed at anytime. These sessions are presented by International and National experts including RIDBC staff. All the courses are accredited by the BOSTES and many are also accredited by Audiology Australia and AG Bell.
with payment by: