This package is a bundle of 6 webinars related to working with students who are blind or have low vision. This package is suitable to teachers, SLSO's and other professionals working with students who are blind or have low vision in the classroom.
Topics of these webinars include:
- Instructional Strategies for children with vision impairment
- Classroom strategies for students with vision loss
- Creating Accessible Word Documents
- Creating Accessible Excel Documents
- Creating an Accessible PDF
- Creating Accessible PowerPoints
Duration of webinars in package: 3 hours in total
These are accessible and convenient to be viewed at any time. These sessions are presented by local staff at RIDBC, as well as national and international experts. If a course or webinar is accredited through either The NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA), formerly known as BOSTES, AG Bell or Audiology Australia, it will be indicated within the description of the webinar. If you are unsure and would like further information regarding accreditation, please contact Carla Silveira, Events and Administration Coordinator (email@example.com).
with payment by: