Inge Kaltenbrunn, BSp&Aud, MCommunication Pathology, LSLS Cert. AVT, is the Best Practice Lead: Early Learning (Deaf/Hard of Hearing Children) at RIDBC in Sydney, Australia. She is a qualified speech pathologist, audiologist and LSLS Certified Auditory-Verbal Therapist with more than 20 years of experience in the field of hearing loss and cochlear implants. She has worked in early intervention programs for children with hearing loss and adult and paediatric cochlear implant clinics in South Africa and Australia. She has experience in delivering family centred early intervention, cochlear implant (re)habilitation, program development, mentoring and professional training in the area of paediatric hearing loss.
Events this person is involved with:
- Developing Session Plans
- Rehabilitation after sequential bilateral CI
- Post CI (Re)habilitation for Older Children: "Late Starters"
- Cochlear Implant Mapping Assistance
- Spoken Language Development in Children with Hearing Loss
- Advanced Spoken Language Development in Children with Hearing Loss
- Developing Session Plans for spoken English - Mentor Package Level 1
- Spoken Language Development (0-5 years) - Mentor Package Level 1
- Cochlear Implant Mapping Assistance - Mentor Package Level 2
- Advanced Spoken Language Development (school aged) - Mentor Package Level 2
- Development of Listening and Spoken Language: what do we do now that the CI is switched on? - Mentor Package Level 2
- Assessment and Management of Infants before Cochlear Implantation - Mentor Package Level 3
- Post CI (Re) Habilitation for older children ‘Late Starters’ - Mentor Package Level 3
- Rehabilitation after sequential bilateral CI and for bimodal device users - Mentor Package Level 2