Trudy Smith has been a teacher of the Deaf for 20 years and has worked in inclusive classrooms in Queensland and New South Wales. She is an LSLS Cert AVT. and has mentored and trained teachers, related health professionals around the world. Trudy is the Manager of Continuing Professional Education at the RIDBC Renwick Centre and the President of the National Association of Australian Teachers of the Deaf.
Events this person is involved with:
- Teacher Aides: Supporting students who have hearing loss in your school
- Getting ready for big school!
- Top Tips Series - Classroom Acoustics
- NESA is your friend
- Top Tips Series - Listening Hierarchy
- Top Tips Series - Making Classrooms Accessible for students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Presentation Skills Workshop
- Hearing Awareness Week: Experience Books
- Hearing Awareness Week: Getting ready for big school